We help clients build, balance and maintain their wealth now and for generations to come.
Just as wealth brings opportunity, it also brings responsibility. And it can be overwhelming seeking financial balance among your personal, family, and business obligations. Keel Point Private Client Advisors can help you find that balance and maintain it for both the immediate and not so distant future.
Family Life Planning
Living your purpose requires thoughtful integration of all aspects of life. Together we work to uncover your personal financial and non-financial goals and use them to shape a path towards a fruitful and meaningful future for you and your family.
- Financial Position Statement
- Asset / liability consolidation
- Cash flow summary
- Define goals and objectives
- Review risk tolerance
- Financial statement optimization
- Establish professional team
- Execute course of action for goals
- Construct recommended portfolio
- Maximize tax efficiencies
- Risk management strategy
- Retest financial plan for success
- Update financial statement
- Portfolio rebalancing
- Review life & goal changes
Building a comprehensive investment plan that seizes today’s unique opportunities while serving long-term objectives takes vision, discipline and attention. The investment team at Keel Point consider the full spectrum of financial factors—from global economic forces to proprietary and private opportunities—to craft and manage an investment strategy guided by your personal goals.
- Driven by client mission, vision, values, and goals
- Substantial depth of knowledge and leveraged thinking
- Global perspective
- Diversification through use of public, private, traditional and alternative investments
- Tactical recognition of current investment environment
- Team-based investment process
- Investment portfolios reflect client character and realities
Understand client mission, vision, values and goals.
- Desired experience
Market Scenario Evaluations
- Potential Outcomes
- Downside Avoidance
- Reflect changes in life and outlook
- Consider economic and market dynamics
- Re-evaluate managers and strategies
To be thriving in the here and now isn’t enough. We have to look to our client’s future needs and opportunities.
CEO, Keel Point
We live our values in our families, our communities, and in our workplace where we lead and mentor. We help clients do the same in their worlds.
Founder, Keel Point